Referral Agents

Are you looking to make extra money? You can earn commissions as a Real Estate Referral Agent for Palm Tree Realty Hawaii.

Become a Real Estate Referral Agent in Hawaii

A Palm Tree Referral Agent must be licensed in the state of Hawaii and be current with the DCCA.  A Referral Agent with Palm Tree Realty will also be required to sign a independent contractors agreement.

Contact Palm Tree Realty today and learn how you can be come a referral agent.